1. Go to Settings -> Advanced -> Applications.
2. Click ‘Create Application’.
3. Complete the form
a. Enter a name
b. Enter a description of the applications.
c. Select whether or not the application should be globally accessible to all quipt users.
d. Enter terms and conditions, if intended for external use.
e. Select the permissions the application will need to complete its intended actions.
4. On ‘Save’ you will be given a Consumer Key and Secret Token to use for the OAuth 1.0a authorization process.
Once you have the Consumer Key and Secret you may authorize a user within your company to use your application.
1. Go to ‘/#/Applications/All
2. Find the application, and click ‘Authorize’.
3. Accept the terms and conditions, and give rights to the application.
4. On ‘Save’ you will be given a token and secret to use in conjuntion with the Consumer Key and Secret to complete the OAuth signature.